Consistent with public records law, including A.R.S. §§ 39-121 through 39-161 and 41-151 through 41-151.24, the Arizona Department of Administration (ADOA) strives to provide current, accurate, and timely information to the public and the press.
Requests for records should be submitted to the Arizona Department of Administration (ADOA) Communications Director, Megan Rose:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to Arizona Department of Administration, 100 North 15th Avenue, Suite 401, Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Please include following in your request:
- A sufficiently narrow description specifying the categories of records sought. This will help reduce the amount of time it takes to process your request.
- "email communication between John Doe and Jane Doe occurring between March 1, 2015 and May 1, 2015 regarding XYZ;"
- "the Acceptable Use Policy;"
- "the Annual Workforce Report;" etc.
- Approximate date and/or range of dates of the records requested.
- Name of person(s) on the record or document and/or name of the person(s) involved in the category of records requested.
- Requested delivery method. Unless otherwise specified, records will be emailed in an electronic format. You must specify if you wish to receive records in an alternative format (paper copies, CD, DVD, etc.) or via mail or in person.
- If you are submitting a request for a commercial purpose, you must disclose this pursuant to A.R.S. 39-121.03. Please note that a commercial usage fee may apply.
- Commercial requests should include a fee schedule outlining the "value of the reproduction [of the record] on the commercial market" (A.R.S. 39-121.03(A)).