Lease Cost Review Board
In accordance with A.R.S. § 41-792, the Lease Cost Review Board (LCRB) convenes biennially to estimate an average square foot dollar cost for the following two fiscal years for leasing privately-owned office space and to recommend to the ADOA Director a rental rate to be charged to state agencies for using space in buildings owned by or leased to the State.
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, the Lease Cost Review Board (LCRB) is providing this notice regarding the physical and electronic locations where all public notices regarding public meetings, including the meeting agenda, are posted. The Board posts all public notices, including the agenda and meeting minutes, electronically on this page and on the Arizona Public Meeting Notices Website. The Board also physically posts all public notices on the bulletin board outside the entrance of the Arizona Department of Administration building located at 100 North 15th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85007 for public meetings taking place at a physical location.
- Nola Barnes – Chairperson, Arizona Department of Administration
- Marcus Wilson – Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Gary Coley – Arizona Department of Child Safety
- William Boyd – Arizona Department of Forestry and Fire Management
- Rebecca Perrera – Joint Legislative Budget Committee