The Governor's Minimum Adequacy Guidelines Modernization Committee is tasked with conducting stakeholder meetings and consulting with experts to develop recommendations for updating the minimum adequacy guidelines for school facilities in Arizona.
Governor Katie Hobbs created the committee through Executive Order 2023-15 issued on June 2023.
The first meeting of the council will be held on October 25.
- Callie Tyler – Chairperson
Assistant Director, School Facilities Division at the Arizona Department of Administration
- Dr. Perry J. Berry – Superintendent, Queen Creek Unified School District
- Rachael Henry – Teacher, Sierra Vista Unified School District
- Violeta Ramos – Teacher, Phoenix Union High School District
- Dr. Lupita Hightower – Superintendent, Tolleson Elementary School District
- Shanna Johnson – Superintendent, Mohawk Valley Elementary School District
- Vispi Karanjia – Managing Partner, Orcutt Winslow
- James D. Sheldahl – Superintendent, Yuma Elementary School District
- Todd Steffen – President, CORE Construction
- Dr. Robbie Koerperich – Superintendent, Holbrook Unified School District
- Dale Ponder – Chief Financial Officer, Crane Elementary School District
- Dr. Paul Tighe – Executive Director, Arizona School Administrators Association
- Amber Gould – Educator; Greenway High School; Treasurer, Arizona Education Association
- Chris Kotterman – Director of Governmental Relations, Arizona School Board Association
- Dr. Williams M. Johnson – Retired Superintendent
- Gabe Lavine – Director of Emergency Management, Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs